ePayPolicy is the simplest way to collect online insurance payments online.
ePayPolicy was born out of the same need for convenience that brought about online banking. This simple service is being used by agencies and brokers across the country to collect ACH and credit card payments online in a single payment page and pass on the transaction fees to the insured. ePayPolicy is a member of the IIANC PARTNERS Program
at the Silver level.
As you and your agency move remote, our preferred digital payment processor, ePayPolicy, can help! Insureds still need to make payments, and ePayPolicy provides your agency with a digital, branded payment page that eliminates the need for clients to mail or deliver checks in person.
- Collect credit card and ACH payments for only $20/month
- Provide your clients with the simplest solution to pay invoices digitally
- Get signed up in just 5 minutes (no contract or hidden fees)
- Bind accounts faster while offering customers a chance to earn points on their credit card.
- No merchant account needed and the funds are deposited to the account of your choice.
- Mobile compatible. Your customers can remit payments online from their smartphone or tablet.
- Amex, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and ACH are accepted.
- Receive automatic e-receipts. You and your client will each receive an e-receipt after each payment is made.
- Simple online dashboard to view all transactions. Activity can be tracked and reconciled online at any time.
- Transaction fees can be passed along to the payer, and it’s auto-populated on the payment page.
- Your company-branded, custom payment page is the fastest way to receive payments. Email your payment
page to customers, include it in your newsletters or attach it to your email signatures.
- No long term contract or technical expertise.
- Cost: Begins at $25 per month
- ePayPolicy is PCI Level 1 compliant.
- IIANC members get their first three months of ePayPolicy for free! Use code iiancmember when signing up (step 5).
LEARN MORE OR SIGN UP
Sign up is free and takes just a few minutes. Get started today, and you could begin collecting payments in as little as 24 hours. Schedule a demo today if you would like to see ePayPolicy in action.
For more information, contact IIANC's Rebecca Shigley at firstname.lastname@example.org / 888-275-8912 or Julio Mendoza with ePayPolicy at 512-859-4491.
Ready to schedule a personal demo or sign up?