The third annual NC Association of Health Underwriters (NCAHU) Medicare Summit is back and bigger and better than ever before! Held virtually over two days, you will be provided with advanced knowledge of Medicare and its fundamentals, which will make you better equipped to guide and support your clients.
CE Credit: 6 hours of CE credit (3 hours per day)
The virtual Medicare Summit will take you through these topics and more:
- How Veteran’s benefits interact and coordinate with Medicare
- What’s going on in Washington and Raleigh that could affect Medicare beneficiaries
- How can we take better care of our lower income clients? There are more resources that could coordinate with a D-SNP plan!
- Is looking to Canada to purchase medications a viable option?
- How an independent pharmacy struggles to take exceptional care of their Medicare clients. Ever wonder about how GoodRx works? Why some pharmacies are preferred, and some are not? How medications can become more affordable
- Tips on helping your clients navigate Social Security and Medicare rules and regulations
- How do you keep track of your clients? Is it efficient? Is your clients’ info safe?
- What exactly is measured when CMS analyzes and assigns a star rating? What does it mean financially to the insurer? How can you impact it?