Register now for one of IIANC's LIVE E&O and Disaster Symposium! This risk management education opportunity is FREE to member agents to register and features all NEW topics with different panels of expert speakers, so even if you attended last year's symposium, you will enjoy and get value from this unique learning opportunity!
This Symposium will be held IN PERSON! We are so excited to finally meet with you face-to-face.
CE Credit: Now approved for 6 hours of GEN CE credit
Eligible for North American Specialty Insurance Company and Allianz Loss Control Credit
The E&O & Disaster Symposium will take you through these topics and more:
- Risk Rating 2.0 - It's Here!
- NCDOI Regulatory Updates
- Federal and Legislative Updates that Impact YOU!
- Lessons Agents Can Learn from COVID Related Lawsuits
- Agency Disaster Readiness
- NCJUA Lessons Learned from Catastrophic Events
- NCDOI Disaster Response
- Climate Change and Weather Change
You will also have the opportunity to interact with our expert panel of speakers and ask questions:
- Don Burke and Wendy Sullivan, Selective Insurance
- Dr. Michelle Osborne, NCDOI
- Danny Cook, Cook Insurance Services
- Gina Hardy, NCJUA
- Dr. Kathie Dello, State Climate Office of NC
- Joe Stewart, IIANC VP of Governmental Affairs
- Rebecca Shigley, IIANC Chief Operating Officer
View the Symposium Agenda