Maddie Lanphear is an Account Executive with NCAIA. She was born in Chicago, but grew up in Charlotte, NC and graduated from NC State with a BS in Business Administration in 2019 so she considers herself an NC native. She loves to use her skills as a facilitator to help her team provide superior service to the State and is excited to continue learning about the insurance industry with the support of her teammates at NCAIA. In her free time, Maddie teaches voices lessons for the youth and assists with the Chancel choir at the Kirk of Kildaire in Cary. She also loves to cuddle with her cat while catching up on the latest TV shows.
Fun facts about Maddie:
- She started figure skating in July 2020
- She sings in a pirate band called the Motley Tones
- When time permits, she loves to play dungeons and dragons with her friends
- She loves to paint and draw – really anything artistic
- She started a plant collection and hopes to be able to keep them all alive!